Whether you are used to going on cruises in Europe and around the world, or new to cruising and its unique pleasures and convenience, here is a guide how to pick your next European cruise holiday!
Undecided between an active cruise and a relaxing cruise?
Going on a cruise offers a choice between 3 options:
- Enjoy the excursion package: don’t miss any of the main sites on your holiday
- Spend time on board the ship and make the most of the facilities: kick back and relax
- Create your own program: the decision is all yours
It is very important for you to know what would suit you best in order to make the most of your holiday and experience a cruise that meets your requirements.
Croisieurope’s Highlights: new excursion packages from 2017 for each cruise, to add to the fun!
- Normal package: the current excursion program, including all the must-see sites at your cruise destination
- Dynamic package: the new excursion program, including unusual sites, helicopter trips, more energetic activities
If you can’t decide between the two options, you can create your own program with our à la carte excursions, which let you choose the activities for each day of your cruise from among our daily selection.
Which cruise destination suits me best?
Do you fancy a sun-drenched destination, fabulous landscapes, cultural and historical sites, discovering natural wonders? It is very important to know what matters to you the most before you can choose the right river or coastal cruise.
Croisieurope’s Highlights: the CroisiEurope, CroisiMer and CroisiVoyages brands each offer a range of cruise destinations to help you make up your mind!
- CroisiEurope: Rhine, Danube, Douro, Guadalquivir, Po, French canals
- CroisiMer: coastal and maritime cruises taking you to Croatia, Montenegro, Italy and Greece
- CroisiVoyages: travel to the other side of the world beyond Europe, to South-East Asia and Russia.
Can I travel with my family?
Whether you decide to travel alone, as a couple or with friends and family, European river cruises have something for everyone. Whether you fancy meeting new people or traveling with your family to spend special moments together, the answer may lie in the type of ship on which you travel.
CroisiEurope’s Highlights: unlike many river cruise companies, CroisiEurope welcomes families with small children.
A canal cruise on board a hotel barge is ideal for a family holiday! Relax, enjoy quality time together and let the crew take care of everything for you, from preparing delicious local cuisine to organizing activities to suit everyone on board.
Have you made up your mind? Find out more about our river, coastal and canal cruises.