Coach transfer and guided walk on the Potsdamer Platz.
After dinner you will leave by coach to explore contemporary Berlin. A guided walk will enable you to discover the contemporary architectural prowess of Renzo Piano, Richard Rogers, etc. A true no mans' land after the fall of the wall, this square now houses the headquarters of the DB, the Sony Center, and a cinema complex. At night, it comes to life and is illuminated. A futurist vision of the German capital.
Duration : approx. 2:00
- Panoramic tour by coach with stops to take pictures and a 20 min walk on the Potsdamer Platz. Depending on the tour guide, there may be small steps to climb.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.