You’ll leave the ship for a full-day excursion chasing the legends of Dracula! We'll head for Bucharest, but first we’ll stop off at one of the most mysterious sites involved in the legend: Lake Snagov. Snagov Monastery stands on an island in the lake, and it is where Emperor Vlad Tepes’s remains are said to be buried. Vlad's morbid and violent reputation inspired Bram Stoker’s famous novel. We’ll continue to Bucharest for lunch. We’ll visit the city by foot in the afternoon to discover the unique architectural wonders it holds. After our long day, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
Duration : approx. 9:00
- The ship continues cruising during this on-shore excursion.
- Lunch is included.
- The excursion lasts all day - comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.