Departure on foot to visit Cadiz, one of the oldest cities in Europe. This panoramic tour will allow you to enjoy the rich and historical culture of the city, but also to discover the beauty of its bay. The old center brings together the most characteristic areas of the city, including beautiful baroque churches and elegant mansions, many of which are adorned with painted facades of delicate pastel colors and ornate wrought iron balconies. Sights include the castle of San Sebastian built in the 17th century, the popular neighborhood of the Vina, the cathedral whose construction lasted 116 years, which explains the diversity of styles. Then we'll continue on towards Jerez, known world-wide as the cradle of flamenco music. Also revered for its Sherries and fine horses, Jerez is a one-of-a-kind destination. We'll visit the famous Tio Pepe winery where we'll have an in-depth tour and taste one of the best wines under the Real Bodega de La Concha dome - a magnificent design by Gustave Eiffel. We'll return on board for dinner.
Duration: approx. 4:30
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.