We’ll leave by coach for the center of Ghent. You’ll board a boat for a tour of the medieval center via its labyrinth of canals. You’ll see the cathedral and its belfry, the Graslei, and the Gravensteen. Afterwards, we'll set out on foot for a gourmet walk through the city to taste the local beer, cuberdons, and Belgian pralines. What a great way to get to know Belgium and all its savors. At the end of our tour, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- This is a tour on foot and some streets in Ghent are cobblestone. Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- The boat will continue to cruise during the excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.