We’ll leave Naples on a hydrofoil, the quickest way to get to the beautiful island of Capri. During our mini-cruise, you’ll be able take in the magnificent scenery: staggering views and a bright blue sea.
When we arrive on the island, we’ll take a minibus to the village of Anacapri. We’ll visit the Villa San Michele, a picturesque homestead perched on the mountainside looking down over the lower half of Capri. It was built by the Swedish doctor and writer Axel Munthe. From the villa’s gardens you’ll have a fantastic view of the city of Capri, the Gulf of Naples, and Mount Vesuvius. We’ll get back on our minibus and head to Capri, the main city on the island. Here, you’ll discover the Piazza Umberto I, nicknamed “the little theater of the world”.
We’ll have lunch in a local restaurant.
Afterwards, enjoy some free time on your own to do some shopping or stroll through the Gardens of Augustus, offering splendid views of the sea and fantastic photographic vistas. The garden's tranquility and natural beauty is unrivalled. We’ll take the funicular back to the Marina Grande and return to Naples by hydrofoil.
Duration : approx. 8:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- The excursion includes the hydrofoil fare. The excursion could be cancelled in the event of unfavorable weather conditions.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- Lunch includes 2 standard glasses of wine + 1/2 bottle of water + 1 coffee per person