Set off to Chalons en Champagne. You will then climb on board for a little boat trip to visit Chalons en Champagne, often called the “Sparkling Venice”. An original and exclusive tour, come and discover the town as you cruise the waterways: the Marne, the Mau and the Nau Canals which intermingle with each other in joyous disorder. During the cruise, you will go through le Petit Jard, a real oasis of greenery and get a view from an unusual angle of the Convent of Ste Marie and the Church of Notre-Dame-en-Vaux. You will have the opportunity to see many different bridges, dating back as far as 1560. Next the group is taken on a guided walking tour of Châlons-en-Champagne to learn about its rich cultural heritage. At the end of the visit there is a tasting of regional produce from the Champagne / Ardennes area.
Duration : 2:30
- Good walking shoes are recommended for this excursion.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.