Discover the walking path of the Reposoir Chapel at your own pace. Visit the heart of Clerval, and stroll through this once-fortified village center and along streets lined with 16th-century houses, towers and arches. Travel along the old Route de Bâle and cross a lovely wooded area bringing you to a remarkable panoramic view of the village and valley.
After our visit, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
Duration : approx. 2:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- INCLUDED in the MBC/BCM programs