Transfer by coach from Seville to Cordoba. Cordoba’s golden era started in the 8th century when it was conquered by the Moors who built about 300 mosques and countless palaces and public buildings, rivaling the splendors of Constantinople, Damascus and Baghdad. In the 13th century, under the reign of Fernando III the Saint, the Great Mosque of Cordoba was transformed into a cathedral and new defensive structures were built, namely the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos and the Calahorra Tower. After lunch in a restaurant, enjoy some free time and succumb to the charms of the city. We’ll be back on board in Seville.
Duration : approx. 10:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.