Leave on foot to explore downtown Düsseldorf. Dynamic, modern, elegant, cosmopolitan and distinctive, Düsseldorf is an international magnet for connoisseurs of art and culture through its museums, theaters and concert halls. The emblematic symbol of the city is the luxurious Königsallee, by far Germany's busiest upscale shopping street. The Altstadt (or old town district) is commonly known as the “longest bar in the world” because of the more than 300 bars inviting visitors to try the local beer. We’ll walk along the Rheinuferpromenade, which incarnates the city’s joie-de-vivre, particularly in summer. At the end of our walk, we’ll take the elevator up to the top of the Rheinturm where you’ll have a fantastic view of the city on the Rhine.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- If the ship is not moored in Düsseldorf, an additional fee will be charged on board for transportation by coach to the city.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.