We’ll leave from Breisach by coach to visit the Ecomusée d’Alsace in Ungersheim, an open-air museum. Several houses were relocated from their original area and reconstructed here to display the art of house building in Alsace. Discover the Alsatian traditions of days gone by through a guided tour of the museum, the craftspeople and the diverse activities available for visitors. After some free time in the museum, we'll return to Breisach by coach.
- Duration : ~ 4h
- INCLUDED in the ART program
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes. The ground is level, but not paved.
- Route by car to Ungersheim then visit completely on foot.
- The Ecomusee is closed from November to April
- Timings and visits schedule may be modified.