You’ll leave by coach for Kahlenberg, one of the most popular destinations offering a panoramic view over the entire city of Vienna. You’ll then continue on to Grinzing, a village on the outskirts of the city still holding much of its traditional charm and convivial atmosphere. You’ll have a seat in a famous Heuriger tavern, where you’ll be able to taste the local wines and other specialties from the region surrounded by authentic ambiance. We’ll return on board later in the evening.
Duration : approx. 3:30
- Times are approximate.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.