We’ll leave on foot with our host/hostess for the Osborne Bodega. One of the oldest wineries in the region, Osborne began producing its Sherry Solera in 1772. The iconic Osborne bull silhouette has become part of the landscape in the area. We’ll enjoy a tasting of three different wines along with some regional products.
Duration : approx. 2:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.