We’ll leave from Honfleur by coach for an excursion along the Cote Fleurie. Our first stop will be Deauville, one of the most prestigious seaside resorts in all of France. Our guide will bring us to some of the most gorgeous villas and explain the diverse architectural styles of each. These majestic homes lend to Deauville’s distinctive and treasurable charm. After, we’ll continue on to the Château du Breuil. Nestled in the green heart of Normandy, the Château du Breuil is an attractive slate-roofed castle built in the 16th and 17th centuries. The Château du Breuil Company produces its own cider, coming from 100% natural fermentation. When the cider has reached its proper flavor, distillation can start and the process of making the quality Calvados begins. The tour will come to a close after enjoying a tasting, of course. At the end of our visit, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Times are approximate.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.