Set off on a panoramic guided tour of the Camargue. You can admire the rivers, marshland and lakes, the pink flamingos, bulls and the famous white Camargue horses. You can also admire the many salt marshes and rice fields, nowadays industries famous worldwide. A stop is planned in les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, renowned as a pilgrimage centre for gypsies from all over Europe. The town of Les Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer acts as the capital for those who are passionate about the Camargue and are entranced by its wild, natural beauty, its culture and its lively, authentic traditions. Return by coach to the boat.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.