Your guide will lead you through the streets of Macon on foot to discover the rich heritage of this fascinating city. Among the many sites you’ll see and learn about are the cathedral, the museum of fine arts (a former Ursuline convent) and the town hall. During your tour, you’ll be able to taste many of the local products. You’ll have some free time to explore on your own before heading back to the ship.
Duration: approx. 2:30
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE, STURDY SHOES AND APPROPRIATE CLOTHING ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.