Guided excursion by coach to explore the Camargue. You’ll be able to admire its fauna and flora, typical of the Basse Camargue with its swamps and ponds, pink flamingos, bulls and horses as well as the salt marshes and rice fields.
You will then come to the delightful village of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, famed for its gypsy gatherings where you will enjoy some free time before transferring back to the boat.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.