Departure by coach from Mainz to Nuremberg (approx. 4 hours long). Arrival late morning. Nuremberg is the second largest city in Bavaria, and is also known as "Christmas town". Lunch in Nuremberg. Our guide will take you to the famous Nuremberg Christmas market, one of the most beautiful in Europe and probably the largest in the world. Located at the heart of the old town, you'll be able to bathe in the medieval atmostphere of this market, among the gingerbread smells, sausages and the mulled wine. Return to Germersheim by coach around 4 .p.m. (approx 3:30 - 4 hours long).
Duration : approx. 12:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.