Discover the fourth largest city in Croatia from the seat of a bike! The old part of the town, Tvr?a, was built at the beginning of the 18th century and is a dream to cycle through. It is the best-preserved, largest ensemble of Baroque buildings in Croatia and consists of a Habsburg star fort built on the right bank of the Drava River. We’ll return through several of the city’s parks and a main avenue boarded by beautiful Art Nouveau buildings. Our tour will finish up in front of the cathedral before returning to the ship.
Duration: approx. 2:00
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE, STURDY SHOES AND APPROPRIATE CLOTHING ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.