We’ll leave by coach from El Puerto de Santa Maria for Jerez, known world-wide as the cradle of flamenco music. Also revered for its sherries and fine horses, Jerez is a one-of-a-kind destination. We’ll visit the famous Tio Pepe winery where we’ll have an in-depth tour and taste one of the best wines under the Real Bodega de La Concha dome - a magnificent design by Gustave Eiffel. We’ll return to El Puerto de Santa Maria by coach.
- Duration : 3h
- Please drink with moderation
- The prices of the excursions are given as a rough guide and may be modified at any time.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.