Extending 34 miles from south to north, the Beaujolais region is enclosed between Lyon and Mâcon. We’ll pass through Saint-Amour, Juliénas, and Moulin-à-Vent before arriving in Romanèche-Thorins to visit the unique Hameau Dubeouf. After this multi-sensory experience, the Beaujolais will no longer be a mystery! We'll return on board in Trévoux.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- INCLUDED in the CMM program
- Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).