We’ll leave by coach to visit the region that has rich soil and perfect weather for growing grapes - and whose 100 appellations are recognized around the world. Meursault’s white wines are regarded as highly as those of its southern neighbor, Puligny-Montrachet. Volnay is renowned for making some of the smoothest, most delicate red wines in the southern Cote d'Or. Pommard is known for producing powerful and richly flavored red wines made from Pinot Noir grapes. We’ll visit one of the best vineyards in the region for a tasting. Afterwards, we’ll return on board.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- INCLUDED in the CMM program
- Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).