We’ll leave by coach for the charming village of Châteauneuf du Pape, whose wine is considered the most prestigious in the Mediterranean region. The first vines in Châteauneuf du Pape were planted by the ancient Romans; today, its red wines come in a wide variety of styles: from big, bold and rich to opulent and sexy, as well as elegant and refined. We’ll visit a vineyard for a tasting, and we’ll return on board after our tour.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- INCLUDED in the CMM program
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).