We’ll leave for an excursion to the Gorges de l’Ardèche, near Vallon-Pont-d'Arc. The famous Pont d'Arc, a natural arch almost 100-feet high carved out by the Ardèche River, gave the village its name. It is also the departure point for the descent into the gorge. We’ll also stop at Saint-Remèze to visit the Lavender Museum and discover the history and products of the symbol of Provence. We’ll also discover the art of distilling and extracting 100% pure lavender oil. We’ll return on board after our tour.
- Length: 4.5 hours
- INCLUDED in the program CQS
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Please note that these excursions are not offered on all the cruises.
- If there is not a minimum of 25 participants, the excursion will be cancelled or offered at a higher rate according to the number of participants (payment on board).
- Excursions on the evening of boarding or the morning after boarding are only guaranteed for pre-registered participants.