Departure by coach from the Saint Goarshausen pier for the Berghotel located near the summit of the famous Lorelei. Once we arrive on top of the legendary rock, we’ll head to a restaurant for one of the greatest German traditions: Kaffee und Kuchen, a short break in the day for a piece of cake and a hot steaming cup of coffee or tea. You’ll be able to choose among the Black Forest cakes, Sachertortes, and many other sweet delights, along with your choice of hot beverage. After our snack, spend some free time enjoying the magnificent views from the hotel, including the Rhone Valley and the original rock statue of the mythical Lorelei. After our indulgent afternoon, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- Boat is sailing during the excursion.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).