Our guide will greet you in Livorno before you board a coach and head to Florence, a feast of world-class art. Cradle of the Renaissance, the city is magnetic, romantic and busy.
We’ll visit the historical center and get a peek of some of the most iconic buildings: Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and the Brunelleschi dome, the Palazzo Vecchio on the Piazza della Signoria (exteriors) and the Loggia dei Lanzi.
We’ll have lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, we'll set off for Pisa, the city that dominated the western Mediterranean in the Middle Ages thanks to its powerful fleet. A 45-minute stop is scheduled at the Piazza dei Miracoli to admire its famous buildings (exteriors - entrance fees not included): the Pisa Cathedral, Pisa Baptistry, and the infamous Leaning Tower of Pisa. We’ll return to the ship at 5:45 p.m.
Duration: approx. 10 hours
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- Active excursion requiring effort.
- This excursion is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- Lunch includes the equivalent of 1/2 bottle of water + 2 standard glasses of wine OR 1 beer + 1 soft drink + 1 coffee OR tea
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.