Departure by coach from Seville for an excursion to Córdoba. Córdoba is ideal for those who like to eat well, explore on foot, hang out in old bodegas and relish architectural wonders. The city center needs no introduction, for its fame is widespread: the magnificent Mezquita, a symbol of worldly and sophisticated Islamic culture, reigns over the town and pulls thousands of tourists into its arched interior every day. The streets of the Jewish Quarter branch out from the great mosque and emerge onto peaceful plazas. The ruins of Medinat al-Zahra, to the west of town, stir the imagination with its mystery and grandeur. We’ll have lunch in a local restaurant. Enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover the city at your own pace. We’ll return to the ship in Seville.
Duration : approx. 10:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.