Departure by coach from the landing stage for Antwerp city centre.
You will arrive in front of the impressive Gothic Cathedral, a construction of lace-work in stone, which it took almost two centuries to complete. The Cathedral contains some masterpieces of Flemish painting, including 3 monumental paintings by Peter Paul Rubens painted specially for the Cathedral. You will continue the visit to the Diamon cutters' disctrict. Over time, hundreds of diamond cutters settled in this district and turned Antwerp into the world's capital city of diamond. After the visit, you will go back to the boat.
Duration : ~ 3:00
Included in the program BAB
- Make sure one takes good shoes : visit entirely on foot.
- The pier of the boat is located at 30 minutes of the city center.
- The entrance of the cathedral of Anvers has to be payed directly in the cathedral.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.