For eight centuries, Beloeil Castle has stood among its moats in the province of Hainaut. The vast seigniorial residence of the Princes of Ligne was first of all a medieval fortress, but over the centuries it was transformed into a residential château.
You will begin the visit with a ride on the road train through a part of the gardens surrounding the castle. Then, with your guides, you will visit the castle and its different richly decorated rooms. During the visit you will be fascinated by the exhilarating history of the Princes de Ligne.
- Duration : ~ 3:00
- Make sure one takes good shoes.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.