Leave by coach with our tour guides from the ship’s dock located on the outskirts of Brussels.
We’ll begin our tour with an off-the-beaten-path visit on foot of the Belgian capital: through different neighborhoods composed of several murals showing motifs of the most popular Belgian comics. Then, we’ll visit the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate where you’ll learn all about the cocoa bean and its delightful decadence. Of course, we’ll indulge in a tasting or two. Return on board.
- Duration : 4:00
- Make sure one takes good shoes.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.