Our visit of the Belgian capital will begin with a panoramic tour to see the famous monuments such as the Royal Palace of Laeken and the Atomium, a building originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World Fair. We’ll then head for the city center to admire the Royal Palace of Brussels – the King’s workplace, as well as numerous Art Nouveau style buildings and the European Institutions. The visit will continue on foot to discover the Grand Place and its impressive Gothic town hall dating from the 14th century, as well as the iconic landmark Manneken Pis. We’ll stop in a chocolate factory to learn what makes Belgian chocolates so delectable. Of course, we’ll enjoy a tasting of these indulgent treats. Afterwards, we’ll return to the ship.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Panoramic tour by coach with stops to take pictures.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.