Departure from Vieux Breisach towards Mulhouse for our guided tour of the largest car museum in the world. The Cité de l’Automobile’s collection includes over 500 vehicles, from masterpieces to sports cars dating from 1878 Europe up to the present day. The Schlumpf Collection, located in a former textile factory from 1880 and spread out on 20,000 m², comprises more than 400 specimens listed as historical monuments. The museum contains the largest and most comprehensive collection of Bugatti motor vehicles in the world, including the Bugatti Royale Coupé Napoléon and an impressive number of Rolls-Royces. Return on board.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- INCLUDED in GSB cruise.