Guided tour of Colmar, the capital of Centre Alsace. Discover with our hostess a city rich with more than one thousand years of European history. Astonishingly unaffected by the passage of time, its homogenous historic center has been listed as a preserved sector and very carefully restored and enhanced for more than twenty years. Discover with our hostess the marvelous setting of Old Colmar, the historic center, the “little Venice" district, the former customs and the cathedral square. Enjoy some free time before coming back on board by coach in Breisach.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.