Departure for a guided tour of Koblenz. In the very heart of the picturesque regions around the Rhine and Moselle, Koblenz is surrounded by four low Rhineland mountain ranges and offers visitors a rich panel of cultural monuments and historic buildings. We will be able to see the “Liebfrauenkirche” (the Church of Our Lady) and the Deutsches Eck (German corner) from where we can see the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle rivers. We’ll then take the funicular up to visit the Ehrenbreitstein Fortress from where the views over the town, the Rhine and the Moselle are breathtaking. Overlooking the mouth of the Moselle and the Rhine Valley, the fortress benefits from a real strategic location. The edifice as we see it today was constructed under Prussian rule in 1817. Return on board.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- Sturdy shoes are strongly recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.