Departure on foot from Seven Martyrs Quay with a local guide for La Fenice theater. This opera house was built in Venice in the 18th century in the neo-classical style. The auditorium has five levels of balconies finely decorated in red and gold. It is, with La Scala in Milan and the San Carlo Theater in Naples, one of the most prestigious temples of Italian opera. La Fenice has seen the creation of the most beautiful operas of Verdi, Rossini, Bellini and many others. You’ll be able to enjoy some free time or return on board in the company of your guide.
Duration : approx. 2:30
- The theatre is 45 minutes' walk from the quay - possibility of taking the vaporetto (extra charge, payable on site)
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).