Set off by coach for a guided walking tour of Le Havre town centre, which has been listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since July 2005. Auguste Perret, who rebuilt downtown Le Havre, was a major 20th century architect and “poet in concrete” who was both traditionalist and innovative in approach. In the course of your visit, you’ll discover the wonderful Christmas lights: more than 400,000 light bulbs, 500 designs hanging from the trees and in the streets, and garlands extending on more than 65,000 ft. Enjoy some free time in the Christmas market where you’ll get to see Santa Claus’ Village as well as about thirty chalets displaying traditional and local products: pastries, roasted chestnuts, gingerbread, chocolates and much more. Stroll along surrounded by the many types of entertainment proposed: music, brass bands, street theater, storytellers and workshops. Return to the boat by coach.
Duration: approx. 2:15
- The visit will be by coach and on foot.
- Good walking shoes are strongly recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.