Namur, the capital of Wallonia, stands at the confluence of the Sambre and Meuse rivers. The city was passed between the Spanish, French, Dutch and Germans from the 13th to 20th centuries since its citadel has always held a strategic position at the heart of Europe.
Your guides will take you on a tour on foot of Namur’s historical center and picturesque streets. You will discover the Brewers District, the Saint-Aubain cathedral (exterior view), the Wallon parliament house...The peaceful atmosphere of the streets and alleys, even on very busy days, reflects the city’s taste for the art of living well!
- Duration : ~ 2:00
- Make sure one takes good shoes : visit entirely on foot.
- The order of visits may be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.