Departure by coach towards Ópusztaszer National Heritage Park.
In the company of our guide, we will discover Ópusztaszer National Heritage Park. We’ll first set out to the roundhouse which holds the impressive panoramic painting by Feszty – The Arrival of the Hungarians. Then, we’ll learn more about the Szeged flood from 1879 inside the Lockmaster’s house and discover an exhibition about Man and the Forest inside crown-shaped tents. Afterwards, we’ll move on to the open-air ethnographic museum with its typical farms from the Szeged region, a windmill, a primary school and more. Enjoy some free time in the park before returning on board.
Duration : approx. 5:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended: visit entirely on foot.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.