You’ll be taken by coach to Monaco City, also known as The Rock. The Rock of Monaco is a tall monolith surrounded by old quarter battlements in the heart of the City of Princes. You'll discover the old town through the narrow streets from the middle ages which lead to the picturesque Place Saint Nicolas and Placette Bosio, the Chapel of Mercy (exteriors), Palais de Justice and the Cathedral, a Roman-Byzantine style building built in 1875.
You’ll also see the Prince’s Palace, built on the site of a fortress erected by the Genoese in 1215. From the palace square, you’ll have a magnificent view of the harbor. Enjoy some free time before heading to Eze, where we’ll visit a perfume-making workshop in this picturesque medieval village. After our visit, you’ll have some free time to sightsee on your own before heading back to Monaco.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).