Set off on a guided tour of Sète with your guide. In the middle of the Languedoc coastline lies the town of Sète, an island connected to the mainland. Built on and around Mont Saint Clair, Sète was a great favourite of both Georges Brassens and Paul Valéry, who named it the “Singular Island”. Sète is quite a unique town, criss-crossed with canals and little alleyways. After the visit, we’ll leave the city center and head to Mont Saint-Clair from where you’ll be able to enjoy the stunning views and admire the Saint-Clair Cross and Notre Dame de la Salette Chapel. Return on board.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.