Set off on foot in the company of a tour guide for a tour through the historic center of Montbeliard, a former Württemberg principality. You will travel back in time through four centuries of royal destiny along the town’s charming and whimsical streets. You will discover some fine Renaissance houses, the beautiful Temple of Saint Martin - the oldest Lutheran church in France - as well as the stone covered market. There will be some free time before returning on board.
Duration : approx. 3:00
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.