Discover Vienna at night during a panoramic tour by coach. Feel the pulse of Vienna’s nocturnal life on this evening tour. Learn about the many faces of the city and unveil its secrets. Along the Ring Road, you’ll see numerous magnificent buildings, such as the MAK, State Opera House, Museum of Fine Arts and Natural History Museum, the Parliament, City Hall and Burgtheater. We’ll stop at the Schwarzenbergplatz and enjoy a stroll through the Albertina area, where you can see Hofburg Palace and the Augustinian Church. At the end of our visit, we’ll return to the ship by coach.
- Length: Approx. 2 hours
- Panoramic tour of Vienna with stops for strolls.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Please note that these excursions are not offered on all the cruises.
- If there is not a minimum of 25 participants, the excursion will be cancelled or offered at a higher rate according to the number of participants (payment on board).
- Excursions on the evening of boarding or the morning after boarding are only guaranteed for pre-registered participants.