You’ll leave by coach for the Pont du Gard, a true masterpiece of ancient architecture. Built as a three-level aqueduct, it carried water across the Gardon River. We’ll hike along the aqueduct trail, a 2-mile walk through the site with numerous viewing points. At the end of our trek, we’ll visit the museum and then return on board our ship.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE, STURDY SHOES AND APPROPRIATE CLOTHING ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.