We’ll leave by coach for a guided tour of the Manoir d’Apreval, a family run apple-growing domain located at the edge of Honfleur. Here, they produce different ciders, Calvados, Pommeau, cider vinegar and pure apple juice. We’ll visit the orchard, fermenting rooms and wine cellars. We’ll discover how the apples are harvested and pressed, how the ciders are fermented, how to process and distill Calvados, the secrets of creating Pommeau, and the joys of tasting the products at the end of our visit! Then, we’ll continue by coach to Honfleur and have a guided tour of its fishing port with picturesque houses, salt warehouses and Saint Catherine's Church, the largest wooden church in France. We’ll return on board after our tour.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- INCLUDED in the MRO program
- Wear comfortable, sturdy shoes.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.