Lutzelbourg deserves its reputation as the most beautiful village on the French canal banks. Enjoy a walk to Lutzelbourg Castle. Perched at over 984 ft. above sea level on a rocky, red sandstone spur, the ruins of the castle majestically dominate the village down in the Zorn Valley.
After our visit, we’ll return to the ship.
Duration : approx. 1:30
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes for this excursion.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 14 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.