We’ll leave on a guided tour entitled “Lyon and its 19th-century Silk Workers”. In the Croix-Rousse district, discover the history of the Lyonnais silk workers who worked on Jacquard looms and enjoy a visit to a silk printing workshop. We’ll return on board after our tour.
Duration: approx. 3:00
- INCLUDED in the CQS program
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).