The Moscow Metro is one of the deepest and certainly the most beautiful underground system in the world. With their numerous sculptures, mosaics, chandeliers and stained glass windows, examples of the art of the Socialist realism period, illustrating the history, the wars or the life of the Russian people, Moscow's metro stations are more akin to lavish rooms in a palace than a transport network. Indeed these stations are known as "underground palaces". Access to the platforms is only via the escalators, and most of the lines extend beyond the city limits. Seven million passengers use the Moscow Metro every day. Later you will take a nocturnal panoramic tour of the city, bathed in the light from the illuminations of its main monuments. Return to the boat.
- Duration : ~ 3:30
- The times are given for guidance only.
- Russian authorities can decide to close some museum or places of interest. In this instance, an alternative visit will be proposed.
- The order of visits can be modified.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to pay on board).
- The excursions of the first evening and the morning following the embarkation are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.