This museum houses the largest collection of paintings by Claude Monet and provides an overview of how his work developed, from the first caricatures of his youth to the water lilies, his mature works. (Museum closed on Mondays, in this case, visit of the Parc de l'Orangerie).
Duration : approx. 2:00
- Included in the IMP program
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).