Departure with our hostess for a visit of Old Strasbourg. At this time of year, the entire city is covered in garlands and Christmas decorations, especially the streets and shops. Discover the Christmas Markets on the Place Broglie and in front of the cathedral. Once the sun sets, we’ll set out to admire the Christmas lights around the city near the cathedral, the Place Kléber, Carré d’Or and Place Gutenburg. Afterwards, we’ll return to the ship.
Duration: approx. 4:00
- Included in the programs: NOL - NOB - NOW - MNN - NOY
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes.
- Times are approximate.
- The order of the visits can change.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.