Come to the lounge and learn to waltz with traditionally costumed dancers, who will also entertain us with a show. Our English word, “waltz,” comes from the German word “Walzen,” meaning to roll or dance. Although waltzing began as a “peasant dance,” it became popular in the 18th-century royal courts of Vienna, spreading across Europe like wildfire. At the end of the evening, you’ll be waltzing better than any Matilda on the dance floor.
Duration : approx. 1:30
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.